Tyler Nguyen

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Jamaica, Mon!

Welcome to Jamaica! I'm ready to hit the pool!

Vacays sure are fun!!!

I love swimming!



Dinner at the Japanese hibachi restaurant

Sunset

Lounging by the beach with Mommy


Chilling and watching the waves

Relaxing by the pool

Family picture

Pics of me and Mommy at the beach:





Oh the fun of shaking an open water bottle

My work here is done

Mommy got a workout while I got to have fun!

Dressed like my Daddy for dinner at the Spanish restaurant


Swimming with Daddy

Still having fun with my water bottle

Hitting the waves in my speedo (aka swim diapers)

Relax, mon!


More squeals of glee

I was very well behaved at this seafood dinner


As usual, I was a big hit with the ladies.

Yet another older woman. I think she digs my speedo.

With Daddy

Too many fans...I need to travel incognito.



With Mommy



1 Comments:

  • At 6/03/2007 5:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    We have been waiting... waiting... for this long overdue status update on Tyler's growth. Every morning, we watched NBC Today show, we saw Matt Lauer, but we kept wondering "where in the world is Tyler ?". It has been a joy to see so many pictures of the young, healthy and handsome kid in one release. We now feel fully satisfied and very happy ! BTW, mom and dad look great too and seem very ready... for back to work !
    Ong Ba Noi

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home