Tyler Nguyen

Monday, March 05, 2007

My FIRST Birthday Party!!!!!


Check out my super fun balloons.


Birthday boys still have to finish their lunch.


Everyone got a kick out of my walking skills.

Grandma & Grandpa's favorite people

Family picture


Having a good laugh with my Mommy



With Rara (Sarah), Mama (Mommy) and Dada (Daddy)

Happy birthday to me!



Birthday cake looks weird.

Adding a blue balloon doesn't help.

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to! I think I need a nap.


After our naps, I welcomed Maddie to my crib.


Ok, you give me a boost to jump out. Then, I'll throw you my blanket so you can climb out.


Yay! Time to open presents!!! Step aside, cos.


My first bday present. I like the animals on this wrapping paper.

Oh boy, I wonder what's in here?


With Uncle Jordan


With Uncle Khoa and Auntie Jane (Not sure why we're all leaning)


With Uncle Vinh, Auntie (Jenni)Fer & Uncle Vince


With Grandma & Grandpa Vu and Uncle Jordan


With Grandma & Grandpa Nguyen


Birthdays sure are fun!


What a day!!! Stay tuned for more pics on my actual bday (March 7)!

1 Comments:

  • At 3/07/2007 7:13 PM , Blogger Michelle & Brian Vu said...

    Happy 1st Birthday, Tyler! We're sorry that we missed your birthday party. Looks like you had a great time with everyone. You're getting so big! We make sure to look at your photos at least once a week. We may be far away, but we're always thinking of you. You're such a precious little boy! We love you and wish you a very Happy 1st Birthday!!!

    Love,
    Auntie Michelle & Uncle Brian

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home