Tyler Nguyen

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Crazy Ty Ty

While Erin sat like you're supposed to, I chose to try to climb out for no reason other than to worry Mommy.

Running off to check out another jungle gym

I get hot after I nap, so I'll just take off all my clothes.

The newlyweds, Jackie & Jason, came to visit :)

Have you ever seen me pose before? I just decided to befriend Jason.

Pre-haircut calm (watching Elmo)


Even if you bribe me with TV, I REFUSE to wear this cover-up.


Pausing from my tantrum to see what's happening on the Elmo vid

Back to being my strong-willed and stubborn self. Notice how I've held onto my toy.


Despite looking pretty darn handsome, I will not smile to let Mommy think that all is forgiven! I'm still super angry!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home