Tyler Nguyen

Monday, July 16, 2007

My Stay in Lancaster


What a change! Few cars and lots of greenery.


This spiral slide is fun!


Always a good idea to do some pull-ups.


What a treat - a real guitar!


With Grandma, who catered to my every whim.
I love my (grand)Ma.

I LOVE to play with my (grand)Pa.

Wow, their Yorkie, Max, is bigger than Scrabble. He's almost as big as me!



My shirt should say "I love to swing!"


Enjoying my last day with Mama and Dada before they went to France without me.

They went back to the spot along the Seine where they got engaged. I guess they'll show it to me later.

What's better - going to Paris, the Loire Valley and Macon or seeing me smile?

I can rest easy now knowing they're home safely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home